Engage is an innovative and fast growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking a motivated accountant to join our dynamic team. The position is responsible for general accounting tasks, treasury and assisting our Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Record, review and reconcile accounts receivable
- Cash applications
- Miscellaneous billings to clients
- Assist with federal, state and local tax deposits and tax filings
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual profit and loss statements
- Record, pay and reconcile accounts payable
- Basic treasury functions such as ACH and wire payments to vendors and banks
- Assist with finance projects as directed by the Controller
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with GAAP
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- PEO experience a plus
- Experience with HRP and Master Tax a plus
- Quick Books experience a plus
Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.