Recognized on the Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest growing businesses in the United States, Engage PEO (www.engagepeo.com) is an innovative Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking a Network Engineer to join our dynamic team. The Engineer will work within the IT team to implement technology and process improvements in key infrastructure areas such as: security, business continuity, monitoring, performance, and scalability. Engineer to join our dynamic team in our St. Petersburg, FL; Hollywood, FL; or Addison, TX office.
- Planning, Installation, Documentation, Configuration, and Monitoring of network devices and applications. This includes servers, network routers, switches, firewalls, and gateways ensuring security and high availability.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with vendors on network optimization.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing network and Active Directory policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maintenance of Windows 2012, Security/Firewall protocols and best-practices, Tomcat/Apache/Java, SSL/Certificate Management, Advanced Security Best Practices, Load Balancing, VMware, networking, and VOIP systems.
- Collaborate with existing vendors to evaluate the new technology that is available and make recommendations to management on utilization of that technology
- Conduct activities related to Business Recovery such as providing network redundancy, failover scripts, as well as performing BCP Tests.
- 3+ years of experience
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
- Must have strong communications and documentations skills
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of network protocols and associated applications and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Network Diagnostic troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Windows 2012 server (O/S, Terminal Server, Active Directory, IIS, etc), Linux (CentOS, RedHat, and/or Fedora), and VMware
- Experience with SSAE-16/18 audit requirements and compliance.
- Experience with HP, Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto network hardware
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
Please click here to apply: Indeed Job Site