Manager Information Technology and Infrastructure
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Engage PEO (www.engagepeo.com), an innovative and fast growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is seeking a Manager of Information Technology and Infrastructure. The position will be responsible for the performance, availability, and security of internal and external applications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with CTO to define strategy, objectives, priorities and critical project delivery plans in coordination with company technology initiatives.
- Hands-on management of critical systems infrastructure including server, network, telecom, database, and security components.
- Management of third-party infrastructure vendors and reporting against SLA’s.
- Collaborate with application analysts and developers to deliver application improvements.
- Design and implement technology and process improvements in key infrastructure areas: security, business continuity, monitoring, performance, and scalability.
- Architect system infrastructure in support of new application initiatives or improvements.
- Manage critical systems database through hands-on expertise and coordination of vendor resources, schedules and processes.
- Apply system upgrades and patches across a variety of systems and in coordination with internal and external application resources.
- Management of internal office automation resources: helpdesk, email, voice, accounting software, LAN, Remote Desktop/Terminal Server, share file, etc.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems discipline.
- Certifications relevant to security and information systems management.
- Expert knowledge of: Windows 2012, Security/Firewall protocols and best-practices, Tomcat/Apache/Java, SSL/Certificate Management, Advanced Security Best Practices, Load Balancing, VM Ware, networking, VOIP systems.
- Other technology experience: UniData, HRP (HRPyramid), PrismHR, Entrinsik Informer, Rocket Software, RedBack, UniObjects.
- Minimum of 10 years of information technology experience.Minimum 5 years working within a large scale, transactional, high-availability environment.
- Experience with SSAE-16 audit requirements and compliance.
- Experience managing outsourced cloud and managed services vendors.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.