Information Technology Helpdesk Adminstrator
Engage seeks an experienced IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our dynamic team. The position is responsible for coordinating IT helpdesk activities in support of Engage’s clients and internal staff. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of technology, customer service and organizational skills, allowing them to constantly prioritize the focus of the helpdesk function.
- Provide outstanding service to Engage Clients and Engage Team Members.
- Organize incoming requests for IT services and support.
- Provide hands on triage and resolution of issues with logins, personal computers, applications, phone system, printing, etc. (Level 1 tasks)
- Prioritize and assign helpdesk tickets to internal staff and external service providers as appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate support is provided and communicate expectations as needed to ensure end users are informed of issue status.
- Update status of tickets and escalate issues to management as necessary.
- Coordinate setup of new users and provisioning/assignment of hardware.
- QA of solutions as appropriate prior to end user delivery.
- Manage licensing, hardware inventory, and purchasing functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Broad knowledge of system administration protocols and responsibilities.
- Administrative knowledge of Windows Domain management, new user creation, password, troubleshooting, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn about new systems and apply Level 1 troubleshooting skills across a variety of systems and platforms.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in helpdesk capacity in information technology field.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.