Engage is an innovative and fast growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking an experienced HR Generalist and Client Service professional to join our dynamic team. This position works collaboratively with all of our departments, including Sales, Human Resources, Payroll, Finance and the Engage Agency, to deliver exceptional Human Resources support and our "Expect More" promise to our Clients.
Our Human Resources team enables our Clients to be more effective employers by collaborating with Clients and other Engage PEO team members to ensure our products and services deliver on our "Expect More" promise. Your ability to proactively partner with Clients coupled with your experience handling employee relations will be a critical component for your success in this dynamic role. This position will act as an on-site HR Generalist/Client Service Partner at a Client site in Las Vegas, Nevada. This position will also perform client service responsibilities for other Engage PEO Clients as assigned.
As on-site HR Generalist/Client Service Partner for Engage PEO, you will be responsible for overseeing the human resources aspects of a multi- unit, multi-concept franchise of fast casual restaurants. We will look to you to maintain positive employee and Client relations, as well as assist the Client with benefit administration, compliance, and payroll administration.
- Serve as an on-site expert to Client supporting Engage PEO's products/technologies:
- Manage employee relations by counseling managers in effective employee coaching and disciplining; promptly responding to complaints and issues; conducting thorough investigations; and completing documentation.
- Assist the client with management of the performance management system including the development of program/forms, consistency in the review standards and coaching to identify competencies and skill gaps.
- Support the Client with benefits administration including coordination and facilitation of open enrollment meetings and process enrollments/changes.
- Assist with leave of absence and FMLA requests.
- Assist Client with weekly payroll processing.
- Ensure legal postings are compliant and current in all locations.
- Provide training, as needed.
- Perform client service responsibilities for Engage PEO Clients:
- Work proactively with Clients to provide information, best practices and training.
- Solve Client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a positive Client working relationship; successfully contributes to high Client retention rates.
- Monitors Engage’s service and product delivery to ensure ongoing Client satisfaction.
- Recommends Client retention strategies and programs.
- Travel required (local, in-state and out-of-state) .
- Four year college degree, or equivalent experience, with 5 years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in providing HR support to multiple locations with strong self-management skills.
- Strong employee relations skills including investigations, documentation, and managing employee issues.
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with both management and employees of all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor and work as part of a team or independently.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a strong and effective line of communication with offsite HR, payroll, benefits and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and office equipment.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel out of state when needed.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification, preferred
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Proven ability to lead conversations with executive-level client contacts
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- PEO/human resources outsourcing experience a plus
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.