Application Support Analyst
Recognized on the Inc.5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. each of the last two years, Engage is an innovative Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our dynamic team. The position is responsible for end user support of software utilized in the delivery of Payroll and Benefits services. The ideal candidate will incorporate technology and business knowledge to resolve issues reported by internal and client users. Strong customer service, organizational, and business analytics skills are a must.
- Frequent contacts with internal staff, clients, and third party vendors.
- Manage support tickets prioritizing accordingly
- Provide outstanding service to Engage Clients and Engage Team Members.
- Triage day to day issues and defects with HR suite of products.
- QA of solutions as appropriate prior to end user delivery.
- Provide support to ongoing major projects.
- Assist with the development of user manuals and trainings to help educate users on current, new, or modified functionality
- Ongoing development of process documentation
- Utilize ClientSpace software to track reported issues and review metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Provide appropriate support and communicate expectations as needed to ensure end users are informed of issue status.
- Update status of application support tickets and escalate issues to management as necessary.
- Participate in system upgrades providing user training, system testing, process change management, and project coordination.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience utilizing HRPyramid (HRP) software in a PEO environment
- Experience working within system development lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of system administration protocols and responsibilities.
- Ability to quickly learn about new systems and apply Level 1 and 2 troubleshooting skills across a variety of systems and platforms.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors of Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
Send resume to email@example.com