THE ENGAGE OPPORTUNITY
As a PEO (Professional Employer Organization), our Clients rely on us to assist with the management of their human resources, employee benefits, payroll processing, employment taxes and workers' compensation. Our ability to excel in this capacity, our success to date, and the future growth of Engage is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our Team Members. They are the most critical key to our success – period. It’s rare to have the opportunity to work with a team of like-minded professionals to build an organization driven by quality and exceptional Client service. Engage presents this opportunity for you.
Engage was founded in June 2011 by two veteran PEO executives, one from a PEO recognized as the fastest growing PEO in the industry and the other from a PEO recognized as providing the top service in the industry. Leveraging each of their respective strengths, we are building a PEO focused on growth and outstanding service. We are the first and only PEO to receive accreditation in its first year of operation through the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC). This is a particularly significant achievement given that only 31 PEOs in the nation have satisfied the rigorous operational, financial and ethical standards necessary to attain this certification.
Within our first year, sales growth exceeded goals by 200 percent and has continued along that strong growth trajectory, with thousands of worksite employees already experiencing Engage’s “Expect More” benefits and service philosophy. Our success story continues with Engage anticipating a doubling of its customer base in the next two years.
Reasons to Join Us:
- Our growth culture provides our Team Members with numerous opportunities to grow beyond their current roles
- We encourage our Team Members to be innovative and every Team Member has a voice in our process and service delivery model
- We empower our Team Members with the authority and tools necessary to make smart decisions and solve Client and worksite employee issues
- We have an open door policy that fosters open communication, feedback, and discussion, and provides all Team Members with direct access to our management and executive teams
- Our team values include character, integrity, honesty and an unwavering commitment to exceptional Client service
- Our open book culture consistently updates our Team Members regarding Engage’s financial position and growth
- We set clear expectations and standards for our Team Members and assist them in succeeding
- We recognize and reward our superstar Team Members
- We foster the personal growth of our Team Members
- We celebrate our successes
- We have best in class technology platform to help our Team Members to succeed
- We have a culture of fun; while we work hard, we always have fun too
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Health (95% of standard individual plan provide by Engage)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long- and short- term disability plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off – starting at 15 days per year and increasing to 25 days per year with seniority
- Holidays – 6 recognized holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount programs and more
Our open positions are listed above however the door is always open. We're growing fast, so we're always on the lookout for more superstars to join the Engage team. If there isn't an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com.
Visit us at Linked In