THE ENGAGE OPPORTUNITY
The past success and future growth of Engage is a direct result of our most important asset: Our people. We appreciate our team of dedicated employees and clearly recognize that they are the most critical key to our success – period. It’s rare to have the opportunity to work with a team of like-minded professionals to build an organization driven by quality and personal service. Engage presents this opportunity.
Engage was founded in December 2011 by two veteran PEO executives, one from a PEO recognized as the fastest growing PEO in the industry and the other from a PEO highly recognized as providing the top service in the industry. Leveraging each of their respective strengths, we are building a growing PEO focused on quality of service. Within weeks, we were the first PEO start-up in history to receive accreditation through the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC) and within the first 30 days, sales growth exceeded goals by 200 percent. With thousands of worksite employees already experiencing Engage’s “Expect More” benefits and service philosophy, the company continues to grow with a focus on its unique insurance broker partnership model to offer comprehensive HR solutions to small and mid-sized businesses nationally. Our success story continues with the company expecting to double in the next two years.
Eight Reasons to Join Us:
- Our growth culture provides our team members with the ability to grow beyond their current roles
- We encourage our team members to be innovate and every team member can impact their role, how we do things and the service we provide our clients
- We empower our team them with the authority necessary to make smart decisions
- We have a open door policy that encourages open communication, feedback, and discussion and provides team members with access to the management team
- Our team values include character, integrity, honesty and a commitment to exceptional client service
- We have a review-oriented culture so our team members know what is expected and how to succeed
- We recognize and reward success
- We provide our internal team with the most advanced tools to enable them to succeed
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long- and short- term disability plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off – starting at 15 days and increasing to 25 days over time
- Holidays – 6 recognized holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discount programs and more
Our active positions are listed above however the door is always open. We're growing fast, so we're always on the lookout for new talent to join the Engage team. If there isn't a current vacancy that matches your skill set, don't worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com.