This is a project-based assignment for Open Enrollment season assisting the Service Center and Benefits Team. The position is based in St. Petersburg, Fla.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, be computer savvy, have experience working in a windows-based environment, including knowledge of MS Office software (Excel, Outlook, Word). Looking for someone that can wear different hats, that can work in a team environment and understand that their contribution will be essential for the success of this project. Will be asked to assist in various projects including providing to the support to the HR Service Center by assist client with Benefit related questions.
Client Support - HR Service Center duties
- Answer Incoming Tier 1 Calls Employee Inquiries
- Answer and Route Calls to appropriate departments
- Monitor General Inbox and support with questions and concerns.
- Process Background Screening, Verification of Employment, E-Verify Request and Drug Testing request from our Clients
- Answer W2 & Payroll Questions
- Create Password Resets to Worksite Employees trouble shooting their website account.
- Administrative Duties and Support to the HR Service Center.
- Process Employee Benefits enrollments assistance.
- Support: Open Enrollment, Benefits - General Inquiries and New Business
- Putting together Benefits packets & orientation folders
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred, or
- Equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as accounting, business administration, customer service etc., or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years Benefits Administration / Open Enrollment
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred
- CRM and/or Prism experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Task execution and follow-up
- Accurate and detailed audits
- Ability to support on time starts with quality
- Ability to multi-task, to organize work based on priority and to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 8pm Mon- Fri
- Flexible working environment
- 40 hours; some OT might be required
You can submit your resume and cover letter for directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.