This position is needed for June 2017
Recognized on the Inc.5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, Engage PEO is an innovative Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking a Payroll & Benefits Implementation Specialist to join our dynamic team. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate set-up of new client accounts and works collaboratively with all departments, including Human Resources, Benefits, Risk, Tax, and Finance to coordinate and deliver Engage’s products and services to new clients.
- Provides outstanding Client Service to Engage Clients.
- Serves as a primary point of contact and project lead for new Clients to effect a seamless transition to Engage products and services.
- Directs and manages transition of new Clients from the start of the relationship, including obtaining all required information for new Client set-up.
- Effectively communicates with new Clients and Engage Team Members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plans and schedules implementation timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; tracks milestones and deliverables to ensure successful transitions.
- Provides progress reports to appropriate Engage Team Members.
- Establishes and maintains positive Client working relationships; successfully contributes to high Client retention rates.
- Analyzes Clients’ needs and provides appropriate recommendations.
- Accurate and timely processing of all assigned payrolls.
- Day-to-day employee maintenance, including accurate and timely processing of garnishments, benefit enrollments and adjustments, payroll deductions, and careful review of forms such as I-9s and W-4s.
- Performs analysis of completed payroll and troubleshoots data inconsistencies; identifies trends and potential issues and recommends solutions.
- Provides support and training to new Clients and employees regarding payroll software and general payroll needs.
- Implements Engage benefit offerings, assists clients and employees through online enrollments, confirms selections prior to first pay date.
- Represents the Engage team effectively; builds trust and credibility and promotes transparency.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Client and employee information.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and experience using HR Pyramid (HRP) software.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Minimum of 2+ years processing large volume multi-state payrolls.
- Ability to analyze general ledger data for export configuration.
- Able to comprehend Paid Time Off policies and implement balance tracking.
- Able to accurately and efficiently input large amounts of data into HRIS system, via data entry or file import.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Capable of managing multiple implementation projects while maintaining an existing customer base.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; expertise in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
- PEO/human resources outsourcing experience a plus.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com