Risk Management Associate
Engage is an innovative and fast growing (Inc. 500 ranked) Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking an experienced Risk Management Support Representative to join our dynamic team. The position will assist in delivering exceptional risk management support to our clients and ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations. The Risk Management Associate functions as the primary support to our workers’ compensation Claims Manager, Underwriter, and Loss Control representatives. This position also works collaboratively with our insurance brokers, and other internal departments to coordinate and deliver Engage’s products and services to our clients.
- Assist all areas within the risk management department including underwriting, claims, and loss control with all administrative functions including, group email folder, phone routing, incoming mail, etc.
- Maintains and administers all risk management information on excel spreadsheets and online CRM tools.
- Assists with new client implementation including preparing claim reporting packets, labor posters and certificates of insurance.
- Investigating and reporting new workers compensation claims to the insurance carrier.
- Monitors lower exposure workers compensation claims in accordance with internal processes.
- Facilitates loss control services for Client companies including claims analysis, safety flyers, onsite visits and recommendation letters and reporting.
- Assists in workers compensation underwriting submission process.
- Assist with OSHA reporting
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service by being courteous, professional and helpful at all times when interacting with Clients and other employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management or related field, and/or Minimum of 1 year experience in either workers compensation claims, underwriting or loss control environment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Responsive and self-motivated team player
- Outstanding customer care
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in other Microsoft Office products
- Spanish fluency a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience must include management of workers’ compensation claims.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.