Engage is an innovative and fast growing PEO seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our dynamic team. The Payroll Specialist works collaboratively with all departments, including Human Resources, Benefits, Risk Management and Finance, to coordinate and deliver Engage’s products and services to our Clients.
- Provides outstanding client service to Engage clients
- Accurate and timely processing of all assigned payrolls
- Day-to-day payroll maintenance, including accurate and timely processing of payroll entries, garnishments, direct deposit information, and employee set-ups
- Establishes and maintains positive client working relationships; successfully contributes to high Client retention rates
- Provides support and training to clients and employees regarding payroll software and general payroll needs
- Provides progress reports to appropriate Engage team members
- Analyzes clients’ needs and provides appropriate recommendations
- Performs analysis of completed payroll and troubleshoots data inconsistencies; identifies trends and potential issues and recommends solutions
- Represents the Engage team effectively; builds trust and credibility and promotes transparency
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and employee information
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and experience using HRPyramid (HRP/Davison) software a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Minimum of 2+ years processing large volume multi-state payrolls
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; expertise in building and maintaining business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- PEO/human resources outsourcing experience a plus
Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.