Payroll Implementation Specialist
Job Summary: The Payroll/Implementation Specialist works collaboratively with all departments, including Human Resources, Benefits and Finance, to coordinate and deliver Engage’s products and services (which include payroll, human resources, benefits, risk management and tax administration) to our New Clients.
- PProvides outstanding Client Service to Engage Clients.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for new Clients to effect a seamless transition to Engage products and services.
- Directs and manages transition of new Clients from the start of the relationship, including obtaining all required information for new Client set-up.
- Effectively communicates with new Clients and Engage Team Members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plans and schedules implementation timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; tracks milestones and deliverables to ensure successful transitions.
- Provides progress reports to appropriate Engage Team Members.
- Establishes and maintains positive Client working relationships; successfully contributes to high Client retention rates.
- Attends Client and employee meetings to gather information.
- Some travel required.
- Analyzes Clients’ needs and provides appropriate recommendations.
- Accurate and timely processing of all assigned payrolls.
- Day-to-day payroll maintenance, including accurate and timely processing of payroll entries, garnishments, direct deposit information, and employee set-ups.
- Performs analysis of completed payroll and troubleshoots data inconsistencies; identifies trends and potential issues and recommends solutions.
- Provides support and training to new Clients and employees regarding payroll software and general payroll needs.
- Represents the Engage team effectively; builds trust and credibility and promotes transparency.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Client and employee information.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and experience using HR Pyramid (HRP) software.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Minimum of 2+ years processing large volume multi-state payrolls.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; expertise in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.