Benefits Business Analyst
Recognized on the Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest growing businesses in the United States, Engage PEO (www.engagepeo.com) is an innovative Professional Employer Organization (PEO) seeking a Benefits Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The position is primarily responsible for the coordination of technology improvement activities in support of Engage’s delivery of employee benefits services. The ideal candidate will incorporate technology and business knowledge as well as project and vendor management skills to support, stabilize, and drive enhancements to Engage’s key applications supporting the delivery of benefit services.
- Define business requirements and improvement opportunities applicable to Engage’s benefits enrollment solutions and related technologies.
- Evaluate solution options including vendor supplied solutions. Identify shortcomings and advantages.
- Communicate with management and staff relating to project status, issues, and risks
- Support system patches and upgrades providing user training, system testing, process change management, and project coordination
- Management of enrollment application support tickets and upgrades with vendors
- Assist with the development of user manuals and trainings to help educate users on current, new, or modified functionality
- Analyze best practices in conjunction with internal and external subject matter experts
- Proactively consult with end users and business heads to clarify current operating procedures identifying opportunities for improvement delivered through technology solutions
- Provide appropriate support to web applications communicating with business units on status of key open issues
- QA of solutions as appropriate prior to end user delivery
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience utilizing Prism HR’s HRPyramid Software (HRP) in a PEO environment or other HRIS platform.
- Specialized knowledge and experience with Benefits and related software.
- Experience working within system development lifecycle
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Possess strong partnership and negotiation skills to ensure effective management of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
Excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.